Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Walt Disney's Office at Disney's Hollywood Studios

An exact replica of Walt Disney's office in Burbank, California from 1940 until he passed in 1966 can be seen in "One Man's Dream" located at Disney's Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World in Orlando.  One Man's Dream is a multimedia exhibit/gallery honoring Walt Disney and is a MUST see for any Disney Fan.  There is a 15 minute film that brings Walt Disney's fascinating story to life in vivid detail.  You can also view the original audio animatronics Abraham Lincoln figure from the 1964 New York World’s Fair, Walt's second grade desk, scale models of The Tree of Life, Beauty and the Beast's Castle, costumes from Mary Poppins, concept art by Mary Blair and so many other amazing things I cannot list them all!  I need to go back and take pictures for a post, I was so preoccupied with Walt's office that I forgot what I was there for!






No comments:

Post a Comment